**please note that the information provided
below is specific to Ohio (zone 5)
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions below...
- Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks in
lawns, flowerbeds and gardens.
- Protect new plantings from burrowing pests
- Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around
children, plants and pets.
- Apply 1 lb. per 500 sq. ft
||Liquid Fence Deer &
- All natural repellent will stop deer and rabbits from eating
your flowers, shrubs, plants, trees and vines.
- Proven effective at repelling deer and rabbits - USDA field
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable.
- Long lasting
- Family & pet friendly.
||Sluggo Slug & Snail Bait
- Now you can kill slimy slugs and snails that are eating your
plants without fear of poisoning your pets!
- The active ingredient in SLUGGO® is iron phosphate so
it is an organic compound that breaks down into fertilizer in your
- SLUGGO® can also be used in vegetable and berry
gardens up to the day of harvest.
- SLUGGO® is used the same as the other bait materials.
Simply scatter in the evening where snails and slugs feed. Once they
have eaten the bait they crawl back under the plants to die. It is
slower acting than metaldehyde but is active on the soil surface
longer that other baits.
- The biggest advantage to SLUGGO®
is that it provides an effective alternative to traditional snail
and slug baits. Sluggo can be used around domestic animals and
- No longer must you fear slug
and snail baits!
- Slug & snail killer
- Contains SNARE, a powerful attractant
- Mini-pellets are highly resistant to rain and watering....will
withstand up to 6 inches of either rain or irrigation and still
- Deadline® RainTough™ can be used around lawns, ground covers,
fruit, vegetable, flower and ornamental plants.
- One pound treats 4,400 square feet.
- Poison bait for use against moles and pocket gophers in lawns
and other non-crop areas.
- Helps to protect bulbs at fall planting.
- Do not apply in gardens or areas where food or feed may be
- Economical - one teaspoon treats an active burrow or tunnel
- 2.0% Zinc Phosphide
||Shot Gun Dog & Cat
- Repels dogs and cats for days.
- Especially useful around flower beds, gardens, trash cans.
- May also be used as a training aid for pets.
- 2.0% Methyl nonyl ketone.
- Use 1 lb. per 250 sq. ft.
- 100% Real COYOTE URINE
- In the wild, Coyote urine is a powerful
- It helps prey like deer and other animals
tell whether an area is safe or dangerous.
- It marks a coyote's territory and signals his
dominance in the pack. Hunters, trappers, and others who interact
with wild animals have long understood how the selective uses of
animal urines can trigger instinctive reactions. Now you can too.
- This product is 100% real coyote urine and
the illusion that coyotes are present.
- 100% Real FOX URINE
- In the wild, Fox urine is a powerful
- It helps prey like rabbit,groundhogs,
woodchuck, skunks, squirrels,chipmunks and other varmints tell
whether an area
is safe or dangerous.
- It marks a fox's territory and signals his
dominance. Hunters, trappers ,and others who interact with wild
animals have long understood how the selective uses of animal urines
can trigger instinctive reactions. Now you can too.
- Safe & organic
- An effective, pleasant smelling, liquid groundhog repellent for
use on all flowers, shrubs, forest and fruit trees to prevent
foraging and burrowing by groundhogs, gophers, raccoons and
- OMRI listed
- Apply approximately every 30 days regardless of weather and
- Groundhog Stopper dries clear and odor free in about 20 minutes
and will not wash off after a heavy rain.
- Groundhog Stopper can be used around building structures,
directly to burrows or even on garbage cans and storage areas to
prevent animal intrusion.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Rabbits are a problem in my vegetable garden as
they eat my emerging beans, cabbage and cauliflower.
Early in the morning dust the plants with lawn & garden lime so that
the "dust" will stick to the foliage with dew on the plants.
The rabbits do not like the limey taste. The lime can be washed off
the plants before you eat, and it is not toxic. Reapply after
Slugs eat holes in the leaves of my Hostas and
other flowers but I do not want a product that will hurt or kill my
dog or cat.
Use Sluggo for slug control as it is a salt iron-phosphate and will
not harm your pets as well as being cost effective to use.