We Pick, You Plant
A curbside service for those looking for a convenient and quick pick up option.
Quick & Easy!
Whether you are short on time or just prefer the convenience of a quick pick up option, try Dayton’s “WE Pick, YOU Plant” service.
One of our experienced staff members will prepare your order and have it ready for you at your convenience.
When you are ready, just set a pick up day, drive into one of our curbside pickup spots, call our main line and we will be right out with your order.
Our curbside service includes plants, soils, mulch, seasonal items… basically everything!
At this time, we request that our curbside service is used ONLY for the elderly and immunocompromised.
1. Make a list using our online catalog and the links below for specific product lines. Lists for annuals, tropicals and other season plants are not available at this time.
2. Fill out the online Contact Us form or call 330-825-3320 with your order. At this time we prefer orders placed online or via email to keep our phone lines clear. We ask that you be as specific as possible with your order request. Please allow a 24-96 hour return time on orders. You will receive a return email once your order is received. Please keep in mind it could take up to 3 days to get an order acknowledgement.
** Unfortunately we have not been able to keep up with demand and we do not want to disappoint our customers because of the length of time needed to fulfill orders. So, at this time, we request that our curbside service is used ONLY for the elderly and immunocompromised.
3. We will pull the items from your list and send you a confirmation.
4. Once the confirmation is received, you can set a pick up date.
5. Once you arrive, pull into the designated pick up spot, call the phone number listed on the sign and we will be right out with your order.
6. Once the order are loaded, you will receive a copy of your receipt and you are then on your way!
Questions? Please see the FAQs below.
Trees & Shrubs
Small Fruit Plants
Soils & Mulches
How much does this service cost?
This service is free to all Dayton Nursery customers
What pick up times are available?
All hours between one hour after regular business opening to one hour prior to regular business closing
What types of items are available for quick pick up?
Everything including trees, shrubs and perennials, annuals, hanging baskets and seasonal. Bagged items including mulch, soil, grass seed, fertilizers, pest control and seed are also included.
Will my purchase be included into my Garden Club Membership?
Where is the designated pick up spot located?
The first few parking spots to the right of our main walkway are designated as curbside pickup locations.