Herbicides (Weed Killers)
Remuda® Full Strength
- 41% glyphosate concentrate
- Complete broad spectrum post-emergence herbicide
- For vegetation management, ornamental weed control and non-planted areas around residential, industrial, institutional areas and their immediate vicinity
- This product is non-selective and will kill or injure all vegetation contacted by the spray.
- A complete, broad spectrum post emergent herbicide for vegetation management, ornamental weed control and non-planted areas
- Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won’t spread to non-target plants through soil.
- Kills the toughest weeds and grasses.
- Rainproof in 30 minutes.
Trimec® Lawn Weed Killer
- Concentrated formulation
- 3-way herbicide blend
- Kills 230+ broadleaf weeds without harming most lawn grasses when used as directed
- Economical choice for large lawn areas
- One gallon covers 32,000 sq. ft.
Hi-Yield Grass Killer
- Systemic selective broad spectrum post-emergent herbicide that can be sprayed over desired plants listed to control annual and perennial grasses.
- Stops growth of weed grasses within 2 days.
- Can be used on vegetables, gardens, trees, shrubs, ornamentals and ground covers.
- Dilution Rate: 2 tablespoons per gallon of water to cover 1,800 sq. ft;
- For best results, add 2 tablespoons per gallon of oil concentrate (Dormant Oil or Spreader Sticker).
Bonide Poison Ivy & Brush Killer BK-32
- This powerful, non-volatile formulation works on the toughest weed species, yet is harmless to grass.
- Non-selective. Will kill or injure most vegetation contacted by the spray.
- It stays where you spray, without danger of vapor damage or root uptake by surrounding trees and ornamentals.
- Also controls noxious perennial weeds on non-crop land, lawns and other ornamental turf grass areas.
- Controls poison ivy, poison oak and wild blackberry.
Bonide Weed Beater® Fe
- Contains naturally occurring IRON (FeHEDTA)
- People and pet safe.
- 5 in 1: Kills broadleaf weeds, disease, moss, algae, plus greens up lawns.
- Works fast (hours), in low temps.
- No unpleasant odor.
- Re-seed in only 1 day, and can apply to new grass after only 1 week!
Bonide Weed Beater® Ultra RTU
- Effective on over 200 hard to kill weeds, right to the roots.
- Visible results in just 24 hours, rainfast once dry.
- Re-seed in just 2 weeks!
- Superior cool weather performance down to 45°F extends application window.
- Contains “See Spray” non-staining blue marker dye.
Bonide Weed Beater® All-In-One
- Kills crabgrass plus over 200 broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, chickweed, clover, spurge and many more.
- Kills to the root and will not harm lawns.
- Rainfast after one hour.
- Contains Quinclorac, 2,4-D and Dicamba herbicides.
- Made with natural ingredients
- BurnOut® is safe for use around people and pets when used as directed.
- Kills all types of actively growing weeds and grasses.
- Very fast acting, is rainproof when dry, works at temps as low as 40 F, and does not translocate.
- Great for use around borders, driveways, sidewalks, around the base of mature trees, around buildings, fence lines, barns and pastures, school grounds, in greenhouses, and other areas where safe, effective, non-selective weed control is desired.
Bonide Sedge Ender
- Incredibly effective pre and post emergent control of goosegrass, nutgrass (and all sedges), crabgrass, foxtail and many, many other problem grassy type weeds.
- Excellent cool weather performance.
- One pint treats 2000 to 8700 square feet.
MossMax for Lawns
- Kills lawn moss quickly. Works in hours!
- Turns lawns a deep green
- For best results, apply this product when lawn is moist. Mow lawn to expose existing moss prior to application. This allows the granules to fall through the grass to the soil and go to work. Water in to hasten the moss killing action and greening process.
- Use on lawns, around ornamentals and ornamental shrubs
- 20 pound bag covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- IRON WILL STAIN. Use this product on lawns only.
Bonide Stump & Vine Killer
- Kills vines, stumps and brush.
- Formulated for complete and permanent control.
- Prevents resprouting of stumps.
- Also kills Kudzu vines
- Comes with convenient applicator cap.
Preen® Weed Preventer
- Preen Weed Preventer stops weeds from germinating in flower and vegetable gardens, in ground covers and around trees and shrubs.
- Although Preen will not kill existing weeds, it will prevent new weeds from sprouting – eliminating the need for difficult and time-consuming hand-weeding.
- How to Apply – When plants are dry, sprinkle this product on soil surface at rate given below for your specific planting situation. Once activated by watering, it forms a weed control barrier in the top layer of soil (1-2 inches), preventing weed seeds from germinating. Disturbance to the soil surface after activation may result in erratic weed control.
- Product can be applied above or below mulch
Preen® Extended Control™
- Preen® Extended Control™ Weed Preventer is the longest lasting Preen® yet, stopping weeds for up to six months per application.
- For use around 600 plants in perennial flower beds; around groundcovers, trees and shrubs.
- Preen® Extended Control™ Weed Preventer tackles many of the toughest weeds a gardener faces, including: dandelions, crabgrass, field bindweed, white clover, chickweed, henbit, purslane, Carolina geranium, stinging nettle, horseweed or marestail, oxalis, spurge, lambsquarters and more.
- How to Apply –First remove any existing weeds that may be growing. Then apply Preen® Extended Control Weed Preventer using the easy-to-use bottle with flip-top applicator-cap. Sprinkle the product granules on top of the soil or mulch at the rate recommended on the label. Once the product is activated by watering, it forms an invisible weed control barrier in the top layer of soil (1 – 3 inches), preventing new weeds from growing. If it’s not possible to water in the product right away, and no rain falls within two days, use a rake to work the product into the soil or mulch.
Turbo Spreader Sticker
- Super-charge your lawn & garden chemicals with spreader sticker!
- Designed to provide better distribution and adhesion of all types of insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- Helps your chemicals stick to the leaf of the plant and spread out evenly on the leaf surface.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I’d like to kill the weeds in my lawn without harming my grass, is there anything I can use?
There are a few products to use on a lawn to kill broadleaf weeds. In spring, use Speed Zone and in the summer months, use Bonide’s Weed Beater Lawn Weed Killer.
How do I kill poison ivy?
Poison ivy is best killed with Bonide’s Poison Ivy & Brush Killer plus the addition of a spreader sticker.
*Disclosure: we may not stock the products exactly as pictured. Products are not guaranteed to be in stock. We do not ship any of the products listed.